Microsoft’s new version of the MCSA certification for WindowsServer 2012 R2 requires passing three exams (or one Upgrade exam ifyou have your MCSA or MCITP in Windows Server 2008). Thisvalue-priced study guide includes more than 1,000 pages of qualityexam-prep content, covering 100% of the objective domains of allthree exams (as well as the Upgrade exam, 70-417).
In addition, you get access to an interactive practice testenvironment with more than 500 questions, electronic flashcards,and videos showing how to perform the more difficult tasks. Bothfirst-time MCSA candidates and those wishing to upgrade from Server2008 certification will benefit from this complete test-prepguide.
- Completely updated to cover the Windows Server 2012 R2Exams
- Provides a comprehensive study guide for all three MCSA WindowsServer 2012 R2 exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412, as well as theUpgrade exam: 70-417
- Covers installing and configuring Windows Server 2012;deploying and configuring DNS service; administering ActiveDirectory; creating and managing Group Policy Objects; andconfiguring server roles and features, Hyper-V, and core networkingservices
- Explains basic networking concepts, DHCP, deploying andmaintaining servers, configuring a network policy serverinfrastructure and high availability in Windows Server 2012, andmuch more
- Features real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, practiceexam questions, electronic flashcards, and over an hour of videodemonstrations
- Covers all exam objectives
MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide arms youwith all the information you must master to achieve MCSAcertification on Windows Server 2012 R2.