Improve the consistency of your IT infrastructure and build the next web server with Windows 2008 R2. This book is a step-by-step guide to setting up your server from scratch. Configure IP addresses, host names, DNS services, firewall with advanced security, IIS with Apache side-by-side, and more.
- Discover the easy way to get going with Windows Web Server
- Safety of fallback mechanisms when something goes wrong
- You will be delighted how straightforward the configuration is
- Easy way to fully test web sites and apps before deployment
- Save time and money by standardizing your operating systems
- Get proven reliability with fast results