Huawei E5577Cs-321 can be used as a wireless modem when the Wi-Fi is enabled. A maximum of ten wireless users can access the E5577 at the same time. The E5577 allows you to access the Internet via LTE/3G or Wi-Fi. When you are using the E5577 in areas with a Wi-Fi hotspot, for example, an airport, a cafe, a hotel, or your home, the E5577 switches to Wi-Fi connection automatically, saving your LTE/3G network traffic fees.
Huawei E5577Cs-321 provides a menu-style LCD UI with support for multiple languages such as English, Spanish, German, and Italian. You can browse the information on the LCD or configure settings. Also you can scan a 2D barcode on the E5577’s LCD to download the HUAWEI Mobile WiFi App or quickly connect your device to the E5577 to access the Internet!
With microSD card support, you can store data on the card or use the Web management page to share data.
The E5377TS-32 is hexa-band 4G and quad-band 3G. These cover most of the world’s 4G and 3G networks.
NOT compatible with 3G CDMA/EVDO networks, NOT compatible with 700 MHz 4G LTE in the USA
– 4G Bands: LTE FDD 2100/1800/2600/900/850/800 MHz
– 3G Bands: UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
– LTE Cat4 150 Mbps download; 50 Mbps upload
– DC-HSPA+ 42.2 Mbps download; 5.76 Mbps upload
– 1500mAh replaceable battery. Maximum 6 hours working
– Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11a/b/g/n; WEP/WPA/WPA2
– Support 10 devices at the same time
– Micro SD card slot up to 32GB
– 2x TS-9 antenna connector
– Standard 6-pin SIM card
– Dimensions: 97 x 58 x 13 mm
– Weight: 82 g (including the battery)
1x USB Charging cable
1x Quick Start
Provides up to 150 Mbps 4G LTE and 43.2 Mbps 3G download
Features menu-style LCD UI with support for multiple languages
WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Supports 10 WiFi clients
TFT-LCD screen with 2D Barcode easy connection
Offers up to 6 hours of working time and up to 300 hours of standby