The video software VEGAS Pro Edit provides complete, modern editing tools in a lean, logical interface to help you realize your highest creativity. Customize your working environment into the perfect layout with unprecedented flexibility to achieve your most fluid creative flow. Slash production time dramatically with leading-edge hardware acceleration. Leverage exacting video editing tools to cut all popular input formats faster than you ever thought possible. Perform powerful color grading and correction with today’s most important color science advancements. Robust finishing tools put sophisticated compositing, industry-standard audio production, and delivery to all important formats right at your fingertips all within the same intuitive interface.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:
||PC Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- Video Card: 512 MB GPU memory, Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU (as listed below)
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Additional Requirements: Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program.
Program requires one-time registration.
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
• GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
• Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
Intel Skylake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 8-bit HEVC/AVC decoding and encoding, Intel KabyLake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 10-bit HEVC encoding and decoding
- Processor: multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K
- RAM: 8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K
- Hard Disk: Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
Native support for popular formats including HEVC, ProRes, MP4, XAVC and more
Intel QSV and graphics card hardware acceleration
Video editing with ACES 1.0 support
Edit video in HD or 4K natively
Multitrack video & audio production, stereo or surround sound