This new edition offers invaluable support for the new primary maths curriculum. With extensive coverage and simple definitions of key maths terms, the clear, attractive layout ensures that pupils are motivated to learn and can associate maths concepts to everyday life.
• contains full coverage of the new curriculum maths terminology
• gives clear explanations of the key maths terms that pupils need
• makes clear links to show how maths is used in real-life contexts
• incorporates appealing illustrations and colourful diagrams to help with understanding
• uses alphabetical presentation for easy access
• includes extensive supplements which illustrate related mathematical concepts and vocabulary